GREEN RESIDENCY BACK END & COMMUNICATIONS ASSISTANT
Role starts immediately.
Apply for information on salary.
Momentom Collective is has launched it’s 2021/22 season and is currently looking for help with back-end administration for our Green Residency. Under the guidance of co-founder, Gabrielle, you will be responsible for:
- Taking discovery calls for Green Residency and Permanent Location projects
- Respond to all applications with approval or non – approval
- Respond to any questions residents may have over email
- Act as concierge for residents who have questions over Visa or Insurance/ travel related things
- Keep on top of administration for the residency registrations
- Get trained on Booking Guru by John Early
- Get trained on Active Campaign by Therese Lowton
- Send reminders for payment to residents through Booking Guru
- Create Whatsapp group for MC Green Residency and keep the resident community engaged
- Act as liaison with Puta Mona to organize boats and other logistics
- Stay on track on project management tool Trello for any tasks assigned
- Organize photos & videos on Google Drive
- Contracts, Responsible for completing and e-sign contracts to teachers & venues and organize on Google Drive
- After Residency- Get Feedback from residents to post on Facebook & Social Media;
- Possible assistant management role in house for residency in October
Needed for this role
- Super “on it”, someone who takes initiative, high vibe, positive attitude and get shit done type of person
- Experience with systems, and super organized
- Able to be very efficient
- Ask questions when needs clarity, clarifies boundaries and has a vision to get more involved with Momentom Collective
- Deliverables will be tasked specifically by Gabrielle on Monday on Google Doc every Monday, placed on trello
- Access to Trello, Slack, Booking Guru, Gmail and Active Campaign
- All deliverables will be posted on Trello. Due dates will be weekly or by weekly – with a 48 hour lead time for assigning any deliverable.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!